Call us +91 8233920476, 9828272423
Call us +91 8233920476, 9828272423

How to Place Order?

Choose Your Divine Statue

We have a huge catalog of ready to ship marble statues. We are a trained set of artisans who can carve marble statues as required by the client.

Payment Terms

We accept payment through all major payment gateways like PayPal, Wise, Bank Transfers. Ready to ship products are 100% prepaid. We deliver the product after the full payment is received. For customized marle statues, we charge 40% of the total amount as charges and the remaining 60% after finishing the product, approving it from the client, and before we ship it to the client.

Payment Details

Bank – BANK OF INDIA

A/c no –  660020110000206

Branch – Chaudhary Hotel MI Road

Account Holder Name – GANESH MOORTI ART

IFSC – BKID0006600

PayPal Address – bhupendra040793@gmail.com

 

Packaging

We use high-quality wooden boxes and foaming to pack the marble statues. We use all safety measures to ensure the safest condition of the statutes till they are delivered to clients worldwide.

Transportation and Shipping

We deliver products all over the world through airlines and seaways. In India, products are delivered through railways, private loading vehicles, courier services, etc. For seaway shipments, the charges are based on volume. For seaway shipping charges, the Client needs to provide us with the name of the nearest port from your location. A seaway shipment takes 35 – 40 days to reach the destination port. For Airways the charges are according to weight and delivery address. Through airways the delivery duration is 5-7 days.

Insurance

We ensure every method to deliver the product intact to the client. We excel in our 100% safe to deliver packaging style. However, if the client requires the insurance of the product, we will insure the full amount of the invoice.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial
Instagram
WhatsApp
Open chat